iPhone 15 – The Expected Launch Date, Features & Price?
March 16, 2023
2023 will undoubtedly be the year everyone becomes interested in the much-awaited Apple iPhone 15. The smartphone may be the most potent iPhone ever made, and significant improvements over current iPhone models.
This article possesses everything we currently know about the forthcoming iPhone 15 series. Let’s explore!
Release Date Predictions
Later this year, Apple will uncover its latest iPhone 15 line. Although it is too soon for the company to disclose the release date for the new iPhones, based on most former launches, new phones should release in September of this year.
In September, Apple launched the iPhone 11, iPhone 13, and iPhone 14 models. The coronavirus pandemic caused Apple’s development to disrupt, leading to the debut of the iPhone 12, which got delayed until October. Considering the anticipations, the 2023 iPhones, Apple will distribute the iPhones in the usual timeline.
So, get ready for September.
What Do We Know About New iPhone 15?
Despite how far off the unveiling event is, rumors have given us a good idea of what to expect from the iPhone 15. Our current information about the forthcoming iPhone 15 series is listed below.
- Dynamic Island will soon be available on the standard iPhone 15 model. It would be a major upgrade over the iPhone X. A USB Type C port could ultimately appear on this year’s iPhones, which would be a considerable advancement.
- Apple will likely continue its new positioning strategy of equipping its entry-level Pro models with the A17 Bionic SoC and its flagship models with an outmoded flagship processor. The A16 Bionic chip from 2016 may power the iPhone 15, just like it did for the iPhone 14 generation.
- There are rumors that the iPhone 15 will come with the 48-megapixel wide camera featured on the iPhone 14 Pro versions. It would be a notable improvement over the 12-megapixel cameras featured on the current iPhone models. On the back of the standard edition of the iPhone 15 series, three cameras could replace the dual camera setup we have been seeing on previous regular versions.
- The maker made almost no changes to the iPhone 14 or earlier phones. However, it is time for Apple to start allowing faster charging rates, stating that a 240W adapter can easily charge the phone.
- More rumors claim that the iPhone 15 Pro Max has no physical controls. That would be a significant design modification that no ordinary and well-known flagship phone has.
- The Pro models of the iPhone 15 lineup will receive an increase in RAM to 8GB from 6GB to complement the anticipated A17 Bionic chipset, claims Taiwanese research company TrendForce. According to TrendForce, base versions will continue to receive 6GB RAM.
How Much Do You Need to Spend?
Since the 2007 release of the first iPhone, prices have skyrocketed. And that might occur once more in 2023 with the iPhone 15, but differently than you anticipate. Market considerations and rumors say that the cost of the standard iPhone 15 will not change.
However, if rumors about a luxurious iPhone 15 Ultra pass, the price range’s top limit might be raised. Next year, the rumored Ultra edition might replace the iPhone 15 Pro Max, and Apple would further distinguish between the iPhone Pro and iPhone Pro Max models. The entry-level iPhone 14 variant with 128GB of storage costs $829 in the US, while the most expensive iPhone 14 Pro Max with 1TB of storage costs $1,599.